The Kettering Joint Center surgeons perform more joint replacement surgeries than any other hospital in the Dayton Region. The Kettering Joint Center performs the 3rd largest volume in Ohio and provides superior care in joint treatment and rehabilitation.
Kettering has the resources, services and expertise to provide you and your loved ones the very best in orthopedic care. Medicare’s HQID named us top performer in nation for joint surgery outcomes and our customer satisfaction is consistently ranked in nationally in the top 1%. Our goal is to get you to a more active lifestyle quicker.
The Kettering Joint Center has earned the following designations:
- Kettering Medical Center is ranked as the 2013-2014 U.S. News and World Report Best Regional Hospital. U.S. News and World Report recognized KMC as a high performing hospital in Orthopedics.
- The Kroger Company along with Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield has just named Kettering Medical Center a High Performing Center for Hip and Knee Replacements and Spinal Fusions – Tier 1 Hospital High Quality Blue Distinction Facility with travel benefits for patient and companion October 2013.
- CMS Hospital Quality Incentive Demonstration (HQID) Project – Top Scoring Hospital for Orthopedics in the Nation (Highest Quality score and Pay for performance award) in 2007- featured in the American Hospital Association Magazine.
- CMS HQID Project 2008 – one of the top orthopedic performers in the Nation 2008.
- Premier Inc. Quality Award for Hip and Knee Replacement 2004.
- Premier Inc. Top Ten Better Performing Hospitals in Orthopedics – 2003.
- Health Care Financing Administration (HCFA) Finalist for Orthopedic Center of Excellence – one of 61 finalists nationwide 1996.
Health Plan Awards:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Center for Hip and Knee Replacement 2013 (Total Value for Quality and Cost) – only hospital with this designation in Dayton, Ohio.
- Aetna Institute of Quality Orthopedic Care Total Joint Replacement since 2010.
- UnitedHealth Premium Total Joint Replacement Specialty Center since 2007.
- Kettering Health Network High Performing Team Award 2007.